“To promote an integrated natural resource management and farming systems approach under complex, diverse, and risk-prone conditions based on the principles of equity and sustainable in productivity through appropriate institutions and linkages that support ongoing changes in strategies, methods and materials related to adaptive research and extension”.
MYRADA - MISSION STATEMENT
- To foster a process of ongoing change in favour of the rural poor n a way in which this process can be sustained by them through building and managing appropriate and innovative local level institutions based on their rights and rooted in values of justice, equity and mutual support.
- To recreate a self-sustaining and environmentally clean habitat and the institutions to sustain it, based on a balanced perspective of the relationship between natural resources and the legitimate needs of people.
- To promote institutions, strategies and skills through which poor families are able to exercise their rights to develop their livelihood strategies and to secure the rights of women and children.
- To promote convergence in the PRI that fosters effective, appropriate and timely primary health care and education and which addresses the issues related to HIV/AIDS/STIs in a holistic and sustainable manner.
- To influence public policies in favour of the poor.
- To strengthen networks and linkages between and among formal and informal institutions